[Security]porting security to APP but loop in (FALSE == Mu_Ip_IsResponseReady)

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

[Security]porting security to APP but loop in (FALSE == Mu_Ip_IsResponseReady)

跳至解决方案
370 次查看
faiz_gear
Contributor II

We are using S32K312,and the HSE function is running successful in FBL.

Now we want to porting the security for FBL to APP,but we find is loop in

while ((FALSE == Mu_Ip_IsResponseReady(Hse_Ip_apMuBase[u8MuInstance], u8MuChannel)) && (u32ElapsedTicks < u32TimeoutTicks))

in Hse_Ip_ServiceRequest when we call the Hse service.

But it is all right in FBL.I want to konw what may causes the HSE to be unresponsive?

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
151 次查看
WeoWang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

If you call the HSE service asynchronously, and you have the debugger attached to the MCU, you can try to remove the debugger and add a message print(via CAN or UART) or toggle an LED after this function

while ((FALSE == Mu_Ip_IsResponseReady(Hse_Ip_apMuBase[u8MuInstance], u8MuChannel)) && (u32ElapsedTicks < u32TimeoutTicks))

We found that sometimes the interrupts could not be entered when the debugger was attached.

You can also check whether the related interrupts are enabled or not:

WeoWang_0-1723693222001.png

Best Regards

WW

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数
232 次查看
David2024
Contributor II

Hi:

I met the same problem as you, if you have solved this problem, can you share the solution with  me, thanks very much!

0 项奖励
回复
152 次查看
WeoWang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

If you call the HSE service asynchronously, and you have the debugger attached to the MCU, you can try to remove the debugger and add a message print(via CAN or UART) or toggle an LED after this function

We found that sometimes the interrupts could not be entered when the debugger was attached.

You can also check whether the related interrupts are enabled or not:

WeoWang_0-1723693222001.png

Best Regards

WW

0 项奖励
回复
224 次查看
faiz_gear
Contributor II

please check the address of data that you want to send to HSE,It should be in sram data or dtcm

0 项奖励
回复
42 次查看
FHY
Contributor I
Hi faiz_gear,
I encountered the same problem. Have you found a solution. Is it necessary to perform some configuration operations before using HSE capabilities? Could you please share the specific solution? Thank you very much.
0 项奖励
回复