次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

SPI Rx issue interfacing S32K341 and NAND MT29F1G01ABAFDSF

270件の閲覧回数
vishwadn
Contributor II

Hi,

I am interfacing NAND MT29F1G01ABAFDSF with S32K341 through SPI. I am calling Synchronous Transmit to send command/data and Asynchronous Transmit function for reading data in Halfduplex mode. i am calling respective Halfduplex functions to transmit and receive. This is same way was followed in example code. I am able to see SCK and data during transmission however there is no signal coming for reading. i am using LPSPI drivers. I tried both polling and interrupt and the result is same. Please let me know what may be the issue and do share reference code if there for LPSPI to read/write to NAND from S32K341.

3 返答(返信)

228件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am afraid supporting for external third-party components is out of scope of our free technical support.

However you could start with scope measurement to check whether you are fulfill memory datasheet requirements.

I would consider using of QuadSPI module instead of LPSPI.

We can provide SPI examples for both modules, QuadSPI and LPSPI.

0 件の賞賛
返信

171件の閲覧回数
vishwadn
Contributor II

Hi David,

I am able to get response from NAND but its always either 0xFF or 0x33. FYI, we are following command sequence as in NAND datasheet and earlier We had used the same application code with STM32 controller with same slave device and it was working fine, here the only change is lower level driver(LPSPI) where we send data on SPI and its using LPSPI. Theoretically it should work fine as it was working with STM32 and same NAND hardware.

Please do note that issue may not be in third party slave device only but it may be also in the driver code on master device as well. Not sure why it is not working on NXP with LPSPI but same application code was working fine with STM32.

If you have any reference code for SPI communication with external memory devices, please do share.

0 件の賞賛
返信

159件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am afraid we currently don't have any example for LPSPI and external memory.

0 件の賞賛
返信