Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3 Qspi's bug caused a timeout

Jump to solution
wuxianlong
Contributor III

Hi,all

Because the following macro definitions are only defined in S32K344.(QuadSPI_DLLSR_SLVA_LOCK_MASK,QuadSPI_DLLSR_DLLA_LOCK_MASK,QuadSPI_DLLSR_DLLA_RANGE_ERR_MASK) 
So when I use S32K314 or S32K324, Qspi will have logic errors in RTD versions 3.0.0 and 4.0.0.

For example, I call Qspi_Ip_ControllerInit ()-> Qspi_Ip_ConfigureDLL ()-> Qspi_Ip_ConfigureDLLA ()-> Qspi_Ip_ConfigureDLLAByPass ()-> Qspi_Ip_WaitDLLASlaveLock ().
Because the macro is not defined, API returns false. The Qspi_Ip_WaitDLLASlaveLock () waits until a timeout error occurs.

How should I modify it to make QSPI available. Do I add my own macro definition?

wuxianlong_1-1709541309865.png

wuxianlong_0-1709539634022.png

BRs,
xianlong

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @wuxianlong 

We have verified the situation you mentioned. At this moment, the workaround we can provide is to copy the missing declarations and the structure parameters from the S32K344 header to the S32K324 and S32K314. 

This situation has already been reported to the corresponding team, and we expect it to be solved in future software revisions. 

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

B.R

VaneB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @wuxianlong 

We have verified the situation you mentioned. At this moment, the workaround we can provide is to copy the missing declarations and the structure parameters from the S32K344 header to the S32K324 and S32K314. 

This situation has already been reported to the corresponding team, and we expect it to be solved in future software revisions. 

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

B.R

VaneB

0 Kudos