Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Pin Configuration Error in Peripherals

Jump to solution
NadipalliLTTS
Contributor II

Hi Team,

Currently We are working on Port pin configuration of S32K312 in S32 Design studio 3.4 V

While configuring pins i am getting Peripherals error While clicking on Update Code button, it was showing as error as below. can someone help how to proceed here, in order to fix this error. While updating the Pin configuration we have tried in two ways. One way is we directly updated the pins in Pins section. the second way is we directly opened Peripherals tool. in Both configurations it was showing the error. Kindly help how to proceed here. Peripheral_error.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

There are a lots of MCAL High Level Driver based examples in S32K3 RTD 2.0.3. I will not encounter any errors when Update Code in the Spi_Transfer_S32K312_RTD203 example that I imported. You don't need to use the Pins tool of S32CT, just configure those pins in Port Configuration[MCAL].

Port Configuration[MCAL].png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NadipalliLTTS
Contributor II

Thanks for the reply first.

What if we use RTD 2.0.1? 

We tried RTD 2.0.0, 2.0.1, shall we go for 2.0.3 ? our base version is installed with 2.0.1 version. we are working on one of the base version (already implemented by others).

also is there procedure to migrate RTD 2.0.1 to other versions ?

if all these above are not an issue, if we moved to 2.0.3 ? there will be any issue will takes place?

or still we can go for it?

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If the project is received from others. Please check the S32K3 Build Version of that project. For example: I imported Spi_Transfer_S32K312 of RTD 2.0.1, there you will see the version:

S32K3 RTD Build Version.png

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

There are a lots of MCAL High Level Driver based examples in S32K3 RTD 2.0.3. I will not encounter any errors when Update Code in the Spi_Transfer_S32K312_RTD203 example that I imported. You don't need to use the Pins tool of S32CT, just configure those pins in Port Configuration[MCAL].

Port Configuration[MCAL].png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos