cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about errata updates for the S32K144

ASCE00
Contributor II

Hi,

In reference to the content updated in the errata sheet in February 2024, I have several questions that I would like to understand.
In Errata S32K144_0N57U:

ASCE00_0-1709877157833.png

1、Whether this update applies to all MCU batches, or new batches?
2、The errata requires that the power supply capacity is greater than 250mA. In the practical application of our project, the maximum current tested during the actual MCU startup is 47.9mA, and the power supply capacity is 100mA. Is there any risk?

This is very important to us and we look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

ASCE00
Contributor II

Got it, thanks for your response.

Regards,
zeng

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ASCE00,

Yes, it applies to all batches.

But if you have not seen this issue, you will not face the issue.
This was identified with some customers that had a poor power source design.

Regards,

Daniel

ASCE00
Contributor II

Hi,Daniel

out of caution, I would also like to know whether the "poor power source design" can be more specific, such as there is a strict minimum current limit, or because the basic function of the power supply design is wrong, If it's just an external design issue, still need to update the errata?

Regards,

Zeng

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @ASCE00,

We can share some more information about the erratum under NDA.

Please create a ticket with your company email domain.

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

ASCE00
Contributor II

The problem is that I cannot receive the verification code after registering with my work email. My company email is zeng.guanghui@gtac.cc.

Regards,

Zeng

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I apologize for inconvenience you face at NXP.com.

Please copy and paste the link below to your web browser (we recommend Chrome, another browsers might not work), it should fix the issue and you should be able to log in or request password reset.
Please use Chrome on our web page, other browsers are not supported on our web page. If you still face similar issue try to clear cache and cookies or download the latest update of your browser and try with incognito mode on your browser.
Please check also in your profile at NXP.com if you have filled all requested information during your registration.
Please let me know, if you should still face the same issue, I will try another steps to help you.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to ask technical question via Registration/log in issue form. For technical support please submit technical request via following link:
https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME?tid=sbmenu

Than you for your understanding.

BR, Daniel

0 Kudos

ASCE00
Contributor II

Hi,

Method tried, but still cannot get the verification code with the work email. Is there any other channel to get more information about ERR052094 in Errata S32K144_0N57U with this account?

I submitted a request under "Service Request" regarding this item. Will it be helpful?

0 Kudos