显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Please help me!!

跳至解决方案
800 次查看
chappie_o
Contributor II

Hello, I'm using the S32K314 model and working on creating an app by incorporating the 'RTD 4.0.0' SDK. I want to utilize UART functionality using Mcal instead of Ip. Currently, I am referring to the Uart_Example_S32K344 sample code, but it seems like the configuration is not working well. If I'm only using UART, do I just need to add Mcal drivers such as Mcu, Platform, Port, and Uart? Also, in the example, I noticed the use of FlexIO. Are these pins physically connected?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
774 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

The hardware connection mentioned in Uart_Example_S32K344_RTD400 description.txt is wrong. According to the configuration of Port component:
Flexio0_Tx PTD0 GPIO[96] should connect to Lpuart3_Rx PTD3 GPIO[99]
Flexio1_Rx PTD1 GPIO[97] should connect to Lpuart3_Tx PTD2 GPIO[98]

Uart_Example_S32K344_RTD400  description.pngUart_Example_S32K344_RTD400 PTD0 PTD1 PTD2 PTD3.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

在原帖中查看解决方案

4 回复数
775 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

The hardware connection mentioned in Uart_Example_S32K344_RTD400 description.txt is wrong. According to the configuration of Port component:
Flexio0_Tx PTD0 GPIO[96] should connect to Lpuart3_Rx PTD3 GPIO[99]
Flexio1_Rx PTD1 GPIO[97] should connect to Lpuart3_Tx PTD2 GPIO[98]

Uart_Example_S32K344_RTD400  description.pngUart_Example_S32K344_RTD400 PTD0 PTD1 PTD2 PTD3.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

749 次查看
chappie_o
Contributor II

Thank you for the kind explanation. However, could you please tell me why Flexio is used?

0 项奖励
回复
745 次查看
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I think it's just to demonstrate FlexIO_UART and LPUART communication in a sample project. Please delete the FlexIO related parts if you don't need to use FlexIO to implement the UART function.

0 项奖励
回复
740 次查看
chappie_o
Contributor II

Thank you for responding to my question. However, my inquiry was about the advantages of using FlexIO UART functionality. Could you provide information on why it is used and what benefits it offers?

0 项奖励
回复