How to set ADC mux_mode GPR register in EB tresos?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set ADC mux_mode GPR register in EB tresos?

Jump to solution
IvyGuo
Contributor III

IvyGuo_0-1714292851046.png

IvyGuo_1-1714292872700.png

According to user manul said: ADC2 S8 is driven by GPIO_PAD133 (default) and GPIO_PAD45 (mux_mode). but how to and where to set the DCM register in EB Tresos studio? I can not find it in Platform Mcl Mcu and other likely modules?

Platform:RTD2.0,ASR4.4 EB Tresos 28

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry. As far as I know, this DCMRWF4 related bug was fixed in S32K3 RTD 3.0.0. It should be clear after checking the Siul2_Port_Ip_WriteDCMConfiguration

Sorry for causing confusion, the RTD release note only excerpts the bug description of the internal system and does not include the detailed information of the bug. So ADC2_S8 also has problems.

Did you configure the pin in PortContainer?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please refer to the discussion in S32K344 ADC: HAS_ADC_INTERLEAVE problem

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
IvyGuo
Contributor III

Hi,Robin:We found it fixed in RTD2.03,We used RTD2.03 ,  But in RTD2.03 release note,just mentioned ADC2_S9,I assumed ADC2_S8 has the similar problem. Right? 

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry. As far as I know, this DCMRWF4 related bug was fixed in S32K3 RTD 3.0.0. It should be clear after checking the Siul2_Port_Ip_WriteDCMConfiguration

Sorry for causing confusion, the RTD release note only excerpts the bug description of the internal system and does not include the detailed information of the bug. So ADC2_S8 also has problems.

Did you configure the pin in PortContainer?

0 Kudos
IvyGuo
Contributor III

The proble  solved if I configured in PortContainer.

0 Kudos