您的意思是: 
已解决

HW normal conversion and HW injected conversion for the same adc instance

跳至解决方案
569 次查看
olof1
Contributor I

Hi,

Is it possible to have on a adc instance:?

* one group that have a hw trigger source and conversion type injected

* one group that have hw trigger source and conversion type normal

I have tried this but only the first group that is setup is actually started. If I use injected conversion type for both groups both are started, but this is not preferred as I want to make sure the first group always will start conversion directly when triggered.

Thanks!

Olof

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
505 次查看
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I tried it on the EVB using debugger directly, so set/enable few channels for normal and injected conversions and enable HW triggers to start it. I used eMIOS channels as those HW triggers and both triggered conversions started repeatedly. I saw no issue here, seems it worked as stated in the RM.
Unfortunately I do not know HLD drivers a lot, so lets wait for feedback from SW team handling your previous question on; https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32K344-use-both-hw-normal-and-hw-injected-trigger-for-an-ADC/td-p...

BR, Petr 

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数
538 次查看
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

yes, it is possible to do both HW triggered normal and injection chain conversions on the same instance.

BR, Petr

0 项奖励
回复
530 次查看
olof1
Contributor I

Hi,
I can't get it to work. HW injected and SW normal works, but not HW injected and HW normal. Only the first group I enable by calling Adc_EnableHardwareTrigger() is actually doing conversion, so I can start either the HW injected group or the HW normal group, depending on which I enable first. I tried to find where in Adc_EnableHardwareTrigger() the enabling fails, and it seem to fail in Adc_ValidateNotBusyEnableHwTrig() where this comment is
/* It's possible to run (normal HW - injected SW) or (injected HW - normal SW) combination */

As I can get both groups (HW injected or HW normal) to start conversion by changing the order I call Adc_EnableHardwareTrigger() I think they are setup correctly? Do I need to do something special to get them both to start conversion?

BR

Olof

0 项奖励
回复
506 次查看
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I tried it on the EVB using debugger directly, so set/enable few channels for normal and injected conversions and enable HW triggers to start it. I used eMIOS channels as those HW triggers and both triggered conversions started repeatedly. I saw no issue here, seems it worked as stated in the RM.
Unfortunately I do not know HLD drivers a lot, so lets wait for feedback from SW team handling your previous question on; https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32K344-use-both-hw-normal-and-hw-injected-trigger-for-an-ADC/td-p...

BR, Petr 

0 项奖励
回复