显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Error While integrating AMMCLib with existing Project

跳至解决方案
571 次查看
krithick14
Contributor I

I am trying to integrate AMMCLib with my existing project and call its functions.Facing the below issue in linking the objects. please help.

Refer images attached for more info

Description Resource Path Location Type error: CPAPSW.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Krithick/Mando/CPAP_sw (3)/CPAP_sw/CPAPSW/include\libCLIB.a(uds.o) does not CPAPSW C/C++ Problem failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Krithick/Mando/CPAP_sw (3)/CPAP_sw/CPAPSW/include\libCLIB.a(uds.o) CPAPSW C/C++ Problem

#AAMCLIB

#S32K

0 项奖励
1 解答
485 次查看
petrz_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

your project is configured to use FP instructions (hard) whereas your library libCLIB.a was compiled with software FP emulation. This means that your library uses general-purpose registers for passing float arguments in function calls and your project puts float arguments into VFP registers. You will need to recompile your library with the same FP settings as your project.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
447 次查看
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

the libCLIB.a needs to be re-build with hardware float point support. 

0 项奖励
486 次查看
petrz_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

your project is configured to use FP instructions (hard) whereas your library libCLIB.a was compiled with software FP emulation. This means that your library uses general-purpose registers for passing float arguments in function calls and your project puts float arguments into VFP registers. You will need to recompile your library with the same FP settings as your project.

0 项奖励