次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Error While integrating AMMCLib with existing Project

ソリューションへジャンプ
570件の閲覧回数
krithick14
Contributor I

I am trying to integrate AMMCLib with my existing project and call its functions.Facing the below issue in linking the objects. please help.

Refer images attached for more info

Description Resource Path Location Type error: CPAPSW.elf uses VFP register arguments, C:/Krithick/Mando/CPAP_sw (3)/CPAP_sw/CPAPSW/include\libCLIB.a(uds.o) does not CPAPSW C/C++ Problem failed to merge target specific data of file C:/Krithick/Mando/CPAP_sw (3)/CPAP_sw/CPAPSW/include\libCLIB.a(uds.o) CPAPSW C/C++ Problem

#AAMCLIB

#S32K

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
484件の閲覧回数
petrz_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

your project is configured to use FP instructions (hard) whereas your library libCLIB.a was compiled with software FP emulation. This means that your library uses general-purpose registers for passing float arguments in function calls and your project puts float arguments into VFP registers. You will need to recompile your library with the same FP settings as your project.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
446件の閲覧回数
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

the libCLIB.a needs to be re-build with hardware float point support. 

0 件の賞賛
485件の閲覧回数
petrz_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

your project is configured to use FP instructions (hard) whereas your library libCLIB.a was compiled with software FP emulation. This means that your library uses general-purpose registers for passing float arguments in function calls and your project puts float arguments into VFP registers. You will need to recompile your library with the same FP settings as your project.

0 件の賞賛