Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build error

Ashish4525
Contributor II

Dear All

I have been facing one issue while building up project as its says

:D:/Project/CanProject/CanProject1/src/Generated/include/Platform_Types.h:316:22: error: declaration for parameter 'sint16' but no such parameter
typedef signed short sint16;

Pfa attached file for reference.

As I am unable to understand root cause ,I need your support.

With regards

Ashish Pokhriyal

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Ashish4525
Contributor II

Dear Julian

I have tried to install s32ds 3.5 version but it doesn't show any microcontroller in resources.

with regards

Ashish 

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ashish4525,

In order to import examples and create application projects with the MCU's resources, it is needed to install the RTD packages. You can follow this guide on how to use the "Updates and Extensions" tab for installing the software: S32DS Extensions & Updates: Explanation and How To Use - NXP Community

You can download the latest RTD for the S32K1xx family from the following page: Real-Time Drivers (RTD) | NXP Semiconductors

Julin_AragnM_1-1714168002271.png

Julin_AragnM_2-1714168009058.png

Download the UpdateSite.zip file and install it through the Updates and Extensions tab. After restarting, you should be able to see the derivatives and examples for the S32K1xx.

Julin_AragnM_3-1714168104575.png

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos

Ashish4525
Contributor II

Dear Julian 

This issue is not happening with any example code and I am using s32Ds3.4 version and inside extension updates only The S32K1 Real Time Drivers AUTOSAR 4.4 Version 1.0.1 is available so shall I install this RTD version?

Kindly check (typedef __INTPTR_TYPE__ __intptr_t;) it gives error (__intptr_t) that has no such parameters which is coming inside gcc6.3/arm/include/defaulttypes.h

I am trying to build project for s32k118evb

Pfa attachment

with regards

Ashish Pokhriyal

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ashish4525,

"inside extension updates only The S32K1 Real Time Drivers AUTOSAR 4.4 Version 1.0.1 is available so shall I install this RTD version?"

Have you installed the RTD package for the S32K1? If not, install that version and try to compile again.

Also, the latest version is S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform V3.5, you can try to use this latest version instead: S32 Design Studio | NXP Semiconductors

After you installing version 3.5, you also need to install RTD separately, which can be found through this link: Real-Time Drivers (RTD) | NXP Semiconductors

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ashish4525,

This may be some issues with libraries and version. First check whether you have installed the IDE and SDK correctly, are you using S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform V3.4? Is S32K3 RTD AUTOSAR 4.4 Version 2.0.0 installed? S32 DS has to be updated to V3.4.3 when using RTD 2.0.0.

Is this an example? Or a new project? If this is a new project, you could confirm if this issue happens on an example.

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos