次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

About linker_flash_s32k314.ld file created with S32DS

ソリューションへジャンプ
556件の閲覧回数
jwkang
Contributor III

Recently, we confirmed that the linker file for S32K314 created with the newly created Application porect from S32DS was incorrect.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/Problems-starting-a-new-board-BusFault-An-imprecise-asynchronous/m...

S32DS 3.4, NXP GCC 10.2 for Arm 32-bit Bare-Metal
RTD 2.0.0, Debugger Pemicro

The Length of ITCM and DTCM was incorrect, so I corrected it, but it seems that the Length of Flash is also incorrect.

The following is a comparison screen of the generated linker_flash_s32k314.ld file before (left) and after (right) modification.

jwkang_0-1698642769949.png

The Length value of the flash area is also set to 0xD4000, but I think 0x3D4000 is correct.
please check this.

And, I will attach the linker file as an attachment. Please review to see if there are any other mistakes.

タグ(4)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
543件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Thank you for the report. Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
I checked linker_flash_s32k314.ld for S32K3 RTD 3.0.0 and this issue has been fixed.

linker_flash_s32k314 RTD300.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
544件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Thank you for the report. Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
I checked linker_flash_s32k314.ld for S32K3 RTD 3.0.0 and this issue has been fixed.

linker_flash_s32k314 RTD300.png

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛
87件の閲覧回数
chenhua
Contributor II

我现在也是遇到bootloader的问题。看不太明白。是不是要修改.ld文件,要分配好flash ROM的偏移位置,还有RAM位置

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
89件の閲覧回数
chenhua
Contributor II

能不能讲中文