显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

I can't activate S32DS.3.5 via offline or online way

跳至解决方案
782 次查看
Niukk
Contributor I

I have installed the S32K3 Design Studio 3.5 (using S32DS.3.5_b220726_win32.x86_64.exe) in my notebook and encountered activation issue as below. The installation could not complete after the message had popped up. My notebook is with Windows 10. Tried both online & offline activation.

online error message as below

"Error sending an activation request to a remote activation server and processing the resulting response. That activation request yields no right to a license.(FNP error 0)"

offline activation.xml as below

"Response xmlns="http://www.macrovision.com/fnp/2004/11/activation"

ResponseHeader
VersionNumber 1
ResponseType FAILURE
RequestSequenceNumber 60 
RequestHash 0BC10660DF62529162DB81CF362EBBA87B001B8C
ResponseData
ResponseReason DENIED
ErrorCode That activation request yields no right to a license.
Signature 07CFE0E3AFCCA9171ED89BB5FA2356A2BBCD6441
SignatureVersion 1

"

How can I activate S32DS.3.5 successfully?

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
728 次查看
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

there was some issue on license server last week - please try activate your S32DS again. 

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数
729 次查看
jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

there was some issue on license server last week - please try activate your S32DS again. 

0 项奖励
回复
764 次查看
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Niukk , 

Please can you check this troubleshooting guide  : https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/Troubleshooting-Activation-fails-with-...

If it is still not working please can you share the log from

S32DS installation path : 

C:\NXP\S32DS.3.5\_S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.5_installation\Logs

Thank you,

Best regards. 

- Mehul Patel

0 项奖励
回复
531 次查看
Henry_Mei
Contributor III

Hi,

i prepare to install s32ds3.5 and try to use a normal activate code to register it, but it is fail. This information is  "errorNo=21, errorString=Error sending an activation request to a remote activation server and processing the resulting response. The quantity specified exceeds maximum quantity allowed (0). (FNP error 0), flxActMajorErrorNo=0, flxActMinorErrorNo=0, flxActSysErrorNo=0, flxCommErrorNo=0"

i also try to use "CLL_FNP.11.18.0.2.zip and Activation.7z", but there are some error below. please help to check it. thanks.

java -Djava.library.path="{C:/Users/mei98/Downloads}/Activation/cll/x64" -jar "{C:/Users/mei98/Downloads}/Activation/license.jar" activateUI
Error: Unable to access jarfile {C:/Users/mei98/Downloads}/Activation/license.jar

0 项奖励
回复
499 次查看
Henry_Mei
Contributor III
I solved this question through other way. many thanks
0 项奖励
回复