problem about Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for S12 MagniV MC9S12ZVM  V1.1.7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem about Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for S12 MagniV MC9S12ZVM  V1.1.7

xiangxu860
Contributor II

recently  i used the Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for S12 MagniV MC9S12ZVM  V1.1.7(latest),and when i build project ,there will be an error.

Description Resource Path Location Type
function has no prototype (included from: C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.7\include\MLIB_Div.h:77 C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.7\include\mlib.h:35 C:\Freescale\Copy of MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless\MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless.c:5)

Copy of MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless line 262, external location: C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.7\include\MLIB_Norm.h C/C++ Problem

175781_175781.PNG1.PNG175782_175782.PNG2.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xiang,

The currently available MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless project was created with much older AMMCLib version (v1.0.2).

So, there may be some issue either with incorrect linking in your project or slightly different API between old and new AMMCLib versions.

Please check whether you reference only one version of library.

Project-Properties-C/C++ Build-Settings-

S12Z Linker-Input-Libraries

S12Z Compiler-Access Paths

S12Z Assembler-Input

If this is OK, please check differences in API (how the functions are defined) between old and new AMMCLib.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Shripad
Contributor I
Can you please tell me how can I change this reference
0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Note: I tested change referencing to AMMCLib v 1.1.7 and I am able to compile MC9S12ZVML128_BLDC_Sensorless project without any problem. I used these paths/links:

"C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.7\include"

"C:\Freescale\AMMCLIB\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB_v1.1.7\lib\cw10x\MC9S12ZVM_AMMCLIB.UC.a"

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos