取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MC9S12C Family : Info clarification about Temperature Option

356 次查看
ElMarzoc78
Contributor I

Good morning to everyone. I have a question regarding the meaning of "Temperature Option" related to MC9S12C family.

From what i' ve understood from what i've read on the datasheet the entire family is specified for operating over -40 / +125°C ambient temperature (or -40 / +140°C junction temperature).

When building the orderable part number there is the possibility to choose "temperature option" : "C", "V", "M".

If i have understood correctly the temperature option specify only at which temperature, during production, the supply current is measured with micro in low power mode .

P/N with either temperature option "C", "V", "M" have the same operating temperature range (-40/125°C ambient , -40/140°C junction)

My interpretation is correct?

Thank for your attention!

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

343 次查看
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is the appendix E Ordering Information in the datasheet which defines max package temperature you can consider for device.Temperature Options C = -40°C to 85°C, V = -40°C to 105°C, M = -40°C to 125°C

The junction temperature is defined by physics of semiconductors -40 to 140°C.

The difference between ambient and junction temperature together with thermal resistance and power dissipation then define you cooling design.

Best regards,

Ladislav

lama_0-1674153174215.png

0 项奖励
回复