cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programmation des Timers en c pour le HCS12

karimaaissaoui
Contributor II

Bonjour à vous tous,

Je me demande si c'est possible de me fournir le code en C, qui permet de manipuler les "Timers" pour le microcontrôleur HCS12P, ce dernier à pour but de créer une fonction "tâche"  qui s’exécute régulièrement durant un temps bien déterminé et indépendamment du temps d’exécution du programme principal. .

Je vous remercie d'avance.

Bien cordialement.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

iggi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

i've bben able to understand the subject using a web translator (hopefully it's correct):

"I wonder if it is possible to provide me the code in C, to manipulate the "Timers" for HCS12P microcontroller, it aims to create a "task" function that runs regularly during a time well determined and independent of the runtime of the main program."

Here you can download MC9S12P Family Demo Lab Software with PDF guide:

AN3937 -- MC9S12P-Family Demonstration Lab Training
AN3937SW.zip

The SW pack contains a CodeWarrior project demonstrating Timer functionality.

Some more SW example that are written for other S12(X) families which you can re-use take as a reference (or re-use):
S12G Examples Pack 
S12X Examples Pack 

Hope it helps.

Have a great day,
iggi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

karimaaissaoui
Contributor II

hi Iggi,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I view the source code of timers that you have provided me in the demo Lab Software, and yet I could not locate where I can integrate the function that will be called periodically: a function that can for example light a LED periodically after every two seconds " an interruption", independently of the normal execution of the main code.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos