Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM9Z1_638 analog die interrupts will be ignored or not processed

Jump to solution
Boris_Bloxsberg
Contributor III

Hi,

I´ve got a problem with the MM9Z1_638.

The MCU does not process interrupts of the analog die or the analog die does not generating interrupts. 

I´ve got a loop which checks the csense mdoul regarding new values, but the csense modul does not setting a flag for new values... The programm does not leaves the loop... I checked the IsrHandler for the CenseModul. The IsrHanlder will not be called from the d2d Interrupt handler.

Code: 

do

{

if(CSENSE_GetSensorValues(&CSensorValues)) break;

}

while(1);  //This loop isnt part of a interrupt.

The loop will called from the main loop not an interupt...

Has Anybody an idea? or a workarround?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Boris,

The simplest method to find the issue is to debug this function or write such small code for current measurement only and debug it step-by-step. Look in detail on registers and values comprised. Then you will find the point of issue.

Best Regards,

Stano.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Boris_Bloxsberg
Contributor III

Hey Stano,

thanks for your reply.

I tried a lot, to debug the code but if I flash a running version as Hex file to the Flash, the code the don´t run proberly.

So I suppose its an problem of the interrupt module of the MCU or an code structure issue..

Mario

0 Kudos
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Boris,

I agree with you – it’s could be the code structure issue. That’s the reason I suggest you to debug whole process. As the first try such simple code – measure current without interrupt – just simply read the value. Please debug this process step-by-step and check the flags and register’s contents. You can find the issue and make corrections. Then use your final function and debug it too.

I think it helps you to find the issue.

Best Regards,

Stano.

0 Kudos
StanoA
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Boris,

The simplest method to find the issue is to debug this function or write such small code for current measurement only and debug it step-by-step. Look in detail on registers and values comprised. Then you will find the point of issue.

Best Regards,

Stano.