How to realize CCP / XCP online calibration and UDS diagnosis, use s912zvml64 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to realize CCP / XCP online calibration and UDS diagnosis, use s912zvml64 ?

maxxu
Contributor IV

Hi 

I use S912zvml64 to design a motor driver for vehicles. It is required to have CCP / XCP online calibration function and UDS diagnosis function. Based on CAN bus, I don't know whether S912zvml64 can realize the appeal function and whether NXP has relevant cases to refer to.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

maxxu
Contributor IV

Thank you for your reply, but you didn't answer my question

0 Kudos

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I answered your question by pointing to the fact that it is possible and CCP/XCP are higher and application layers we (NXP) do not provide. If you want to have professional assistance in this case you can contact, for example, vector.com.

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 Kudos

lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

CCP/XCP is a application layer for CAN 2.0B (11- or 29-bits CAN id). The Protocol is a top layer (layer 7) according to the OSI model, which means that the protocol does not describe how bits and bytes are created but uses the CAN 2.0B protocol physical, data link and network layer.

The MSCAN -Can used at the MCU is... the data sheet says:

Scalable controller area network (S12MSCANV3) definition is based on the MSCAN12 definition, which is the specific implementation of the MSCAN concept targeted for the S12, S12X and S12Z microcontroller families.
The module is a communication controller implementing the CAN 2.0A/B protocol as defined in the Bosch specification dated September 1991. For users to fully understand the MSCAN specification, it is recommended that the Bosch specification be read first to familiarize the reader with the terms and concepts contained within this document.
Though not exclusively intended for automotive applications, CAN protocol is designed to meet the specific requirements of a vehicle serial data bus: real-time processing, reliable operation in the EMI environment of a vehicle, cost-effectiveness, and required bandwidth.

Specification is, for example here: http://esd.cs.ucr.edu/webres/can20.pdf

Best regards,
Ladislav

0 Kudos