I am new to SDK based programming for QorIQ Processors. Pls guide me how to proceed after SDK Installation. Any presentation or pdf would be nice to have.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

I am new to SDK based programming for QorIQ Processors. Pls guide me how to proceed after SDK Installation. Any presentation or pdf would be nice to have.

1,410件の閲覧回数
hammadnayeem
Contributor II

0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)

1,193件の閲覧回数
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Usually the following command sequence provides correct using of the SDK under Ubuntu 12 Ubuntu 14:

1. sudo apt-get install ubuntu-minimal ubuntu-standard patch vim-common sed wget subversion git-core coreutils libbonobo2-common unzip texi2html texinfo libsdl1.2-dev docbook-utils gawk python-pysqlite2 diffstat make gcc build-essential xz-utils g++ desktop-file-utils chrpath libgl1-mesa-dev libglu1-mesa-dev autoconf automake groff libtool xterm libncurses5-dev cvs tofrodos

if it is 64-bit operating system, run the following command also:

sudo apt-get install ia32-libs lib32ncurses5

2.  sudo dpkg-reconfigure dash

then choose "No" and you're done. )

3. install SDK for your core (e500V2 or e5500 or e6500 and so on)

4. install SDK source

5. sudo ./poky/scripts/host-prepare.sh

6. usually Linux recommends also run the following command: sudo usr/sbin/visudo

7.  $ source ./poky/fsl-setup-poky  <-m machine> [-j threads] [-t tasks] [-l]

For example: source ./poky/fsl-setup-poky –m b4860qds

$ bitbake <task-name>

We recommend using the “bitbake fsl-image-minimal” as the first building.

See also the following page:

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F3069724.html

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,193件の閲覧回数
hammadnayeem
Contributor II

I was asking examples of software development in C language in SDK

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,193件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Take a look on this link: About Yocto. If you want to build your code using Yocto, you have to create recipe for your specific package (google for this king of info), otherwise you can just build your application using specific toolchain or the one included in SDK (Standalone toolchain), then include app in your linux rootfs and run it.

One other way is to use CodeWarrior Linux Project, to create, edit, build, debug your linux user space app.

Adrian

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,193件の閲覧回数
hammadnayeem
Contributor II

Pls elaborate how to "include app in your linux rootfs and run it".

More broadly, pls tell me the steps of how to port my applications to P2020RDB-PCA board, I mean what commands need to be run and at what location for the cross compilation.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,193件の閲覧回数
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Build SDK toolchain using the following page:

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F3069706.html

Use the following command for simple_serial c building:

gcc simple_serial.c --sysroot=/opt/fsl-networking/QorIQ-SDK-V1.7/sysroots/ppce500v2-fsl-linux-gnuspe/ -o simple_serial

See corrected simple_serial.c file in the attachment.

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,193件の閲覧回数
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please take a look on Welcome to the Linux SDK for QorIQ Processors Infocenter , you'll find useful information.

Adrian

0 件の賞賛
返信