您的意思是: 
已解决

BSC9132 changing eSPI frequency

跳至解决方案
1,491 次查看
brianarellano
Contributor I

HI,

We have a custom BSC9132 board and we are getting issues on SPI2 bus timing. Is it possible to adjust the SPI2 frequency after booting linux? Say, adjust the READ transaction to 10Mhz and WRITE to 20Mhz.

Thanks.

Brian

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,300 次查看
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The eSPI controller has 4 chip selects and clock modulus and clock pre-divider is configurable per-chip select. This means you can have individual clock settings per chip select, and also I do not see anything wrong if you will change clock settings before every SPI transaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
1,301 次查看
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The eSPI controller has 4 chip selects and clock modulus and clock pre-divider is configurable per-chip select. This means you can have individual clock settings per chip select, and also I do not see anything wrong if you will change clock settings before every SPI transaction.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复