次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Processor Expert fails to generate code with MQX as RTOS

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,116件の閲覧回数
CraigCo
Contributor III

"Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\PE_MisraEnableRules.prg, please contact Freescale support."

I'm attempting to clone the BSP from twrk20d50m. The end result would be to move to an MK10DN32VLF5. I'm following the IAR section of "MQX_BSP_Porting_Example_User_Guide" from the MQX 4.1 release. The error above occurs at step 4.1.3. Just to clarify, this happens before I change anything after re-using the CodeWarrior project settings (besides changing the compiler to IAR).

What I have tried:

Using MQX 4.0 and 4.1

Deleting the port and restarting ensuring every step was followed correctly

Replacing the OS with MQX-Lite : It successfully generates code.

Closing and Opening the project

Restarting PEx

Uninstalling and Reinstalling PEx.

Porting from twrk60n512: I can generate the code with MQX as the RTOS without the error

Attempting to locate the "PE_MisraEnableRules.prg", cannot find it. (perhaps my problem)

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
904件の閲覧回数
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

this is most probably a known issue. Please see the thread PE 10.4 Error in PE_MisraEnableRules.prg where the hotfix for DS 10.4  has been published.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
904件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hello Craig,

what's PE software do you working with? can you try the latest 10.4?

Microcontrollers Driver Suite v10.4

how does this version work?

==========================================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "correct answer" button. thanks!

Best Regards,

ZhangJun

0 件の賞賛
904件の閲覧回数
CraigCo
Contributor III

Thanks for your response and for asking about the version of PEx as I forgot to mention it. I am in fact using 10.4, unfortunately. Too bad it's not that easy. Thanks for the thought though.

0 件の賞賛
905件の閲覧回数
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

this is most probably a known issue. Please see the thread PE 10.4 Error in PE_MisraEnableRules.prg where the hotfix for DS 10.4  has been published.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 件の賞賛
904件の閲覧回数
CraigCo
Contributor III

Petr_H

You are absolutely correct! Apparently my googling skills need work as I had not found that thread. I applied the hotfix and the problem is solved.

Thanks!

0 件の賞賛