Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P1010:Error when $CC x.c

luyufan498
Contributor I

I am using SDK1.7.I have finished the steps of

'

Install the SDK           Host Environment         Builds        Standalone toolchain

'

I do not know if I followed right steps.I got  following error message when $CC  hello.c

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello.c:1:22: fatal error: iostream.h: No such file or directory

#include <iostream.h>

^

compilation terminated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it workable to reload cross-complie separately ? and I want to know where I can  get  separate cross-complie  install packages。

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no iostream.h file in the SDK 1.7 toolchain for the e500v2 core.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

luyufan498
Contributor I

but when I used stdio.h  file,I got the same error message.

0 Kudos

luyufan498
Contributor I

thank you for your reply and have a great day.

0 Kudos

luyufan498
Contributor I

forget this question!I sourced the wrong file.    I got the error message when  I selected environment-setup-ppce500v2-fsl-linux ,and I succeed $CC hello.c when  I selected environment-setup-ppce500v2-fsl-linux-gnuspe !

0 Kudos