显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

S32G3 : how to use HSE in linux-A53

424 次查看
wenyunhao
Contributor I

Hi,there:

Now, I want use hse function in A53-Linux,  but when i append hse to yocto'confuration file according "S32G3_LinuxBSP_38.0_User_Manual.pdf , Chapter 10 " , I modified and append "build_s32g399ardb3/conf/local.config" like below:

DISTRO_FEATURES:append = " hse"
   NXP_FIRMWARE_LOCAL_DIR = " /home/chao/s32g3"   /* Here, I placed the hse package and modefied the package's name to HSE_FW_S32G3XX_0_2_16_1 */
   DISTRO_FEATURES:append = " secboot"
   HSE_LIC = "license.rtf"
   HSE_VERSION = "0_2_16_1"
   HSE_SOC_REV = "rev1.1"
   HSE_LIC_MD5 = " ??? "   /* I'm not sure where can i get this Md5 Signature */

Execute : bitbake fsl-image-auto    , thne lots of errors occures, 

can anyone tell me how to build and use the hse function in the a53-linux ?

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

386 次查看
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @wenyunhao

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Sorry that I do not see there is 0.2.26.1 version HSE firmware existed, do you mean the 0.2.16.1?
  2. From the Linux BSP 38.0 Release Notes for S32G3, the HSE firmware supported in this release is 0.2.22.0, not 0.2.16.1.
  3. For HSE_LIC_MD5, it is MD5 Checksum of the license, you may calculate it yourself and then input it to the configuration file.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Chenyin

0 项奖励
回复

403 次查看
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @wenyunhao

Thanks for the question.

You may set it referencing the following:

1. Firstly, you may put the downloaded firmware directory HSE_FW_S32G3XX_0_2_22_0 under a certain directory from you host, say /home/test/hse.
  2. Then, put the following to the conf/local.conf

DISTRO_FEATURES:append = " hse"

NXP_FIRMWARE_LOCAL_DIR = "/home/test/hse"

1. After it, try bitbake fsl-image-auto in your testing environment.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Chenyin

0 项奖励
回复

399 次查看
wenyunhao
Contributor I

hi, thanks for your replay:

Mabye you didn't understand my question, I want to use HSE' reversion is "0.2.26.1" not the default  " 0_2_22_0" ,  accroding the user manual, how can I get the HSE_LIC_MD5 ' value ? 

0 项奖励
回复