cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC33774 cannot give the correct value for AIN4~AIN7 measurement result

Jump to solution
tianxing
Contributor III

I am debuging the MC33774 program and use Application mode to measure temperature and voltage. There is a MCAL package for us and I call the function in this package. I found the function Bcc_774a_MSR_SetMode  has been called twice in the example code which was given by NXP. Why this register should be written twice?  And now there is a really weird problem that MC33774 always gave the invalid values for AIN4~AIN7 measurement results. But the VC and AIN0~AIN3 measurement results are OK which are belong to primary digital module. I tried to read  period mode measurement results registers and application mode measurement results registers ,all the datas are invalidate(0x8000).  I am wondering if there is someone who can help me resolve this problem. 

And I upload the SPI data that I recorded when MC33774 is working in the attach file.

Please help me solve this problem. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Xing,

there is still no answer from the application team. I have just sent them a reminder. As soon as they will answer me, I will definitely reply to you.

Thank you for your patience.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Xing,

I have contacted an application team for an advice on this issue. As soon as they answer me, I will definitely reply to you.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Xing,

there is still no answer from the application team. I have just sent them a reminder. As soon as they will answer me, I will definitely reply to you.

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 Kudos
tianxing
Contributor III

Hi thank you for your help.

This problem has been fixed. It turns out to be we forgot to enable the measurement for Sendary channels in SECM_AIN_CFG register.

Best wishes