取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决
500 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

Hello, we know that in JN5189 sleep a total of PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMON = 1, /*32Khz osc on and ram on*/
PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMOFF = 2, /*32Khz Osc on and Ram off*/
PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCOFF_RAMON = 5, /*32Khz Osc off and Ram on*/
PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCOFF_RAMOFF = 6, /*32Khz Osc off and Ram off*/
Four modes,

when I change the sleep mode from PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCOFF_RAMOFF to PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMOFF.JN5189 cannot sleep, when performing PWR_ChangeDeepSleepMode (PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMOFF); The system will restart , do I need to make other configurations in this mode? Why does the system restart as soon as it is executed?

I want it to sleep all the time, and then I pass wake-up clock function : WTIMER_StartTimerLarge(1, 128000); Wake up the system.

qianchihuang_0-1719989498614.png

qianchihuang_1-1719989753620.png

1 解答
144 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We do not have an example with this type of conditions you are mentioning, but you can either determine by a wakeup timer when you will like to take out the system from the IDLE state and suspend the low power functionality.

I highly recommend to give a look to the Connectivity Framework Reference Manual that is locate on the SDK->docs->wireless -> common.

Specially into the chapters 3.4 for timers and 3.16 for low power details.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
12 回复数
484 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NXP support.

I'm looking forward to replicate your case can you please help me with some information in order to perform a test:

1. Are you using an SDK example or is this a custom example?
  2. Can you please also share with me the SDK version you are currently using.
  3. Apart from the low power mode modification did you perform any other modification.

I will really appreciate this information and details.

0 项奖励
回复
468 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

The following is a supplement to the answer I just answered, and the routine I used was the Zigbee 3.0 Base Device Template.But I was using version 2007

qianchihuang_0-1720062868316.png

0 项奖励
回复
470 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

I'm very glad to hear from you.I'll give you more detailed information below

1.I'm using the example downloaded from the official website, and the file is JN-AN-1243. Its version number is 2007

2.I'm using SDK version 2.6.5

3.I only changed the sleep mode in the function APP_cbTimerPoll under app_end_device_node.c in EndDevice, and nothing else was changed

0 项奖励
回复
459 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I really appreciate the information proportionated, I have the following observations.

At the very end of the AN document you can find the revision history on how we recommend to try each version of the AN and which SDK version is recommend for each one.  For this specific case you mentioned that you ae using the AN 2.7 version with the SDK version 2.6.5.

We have a newly version that I recommend on this specific case, can you please help upgrading your SDK version and you’re an version I would also include the image of the Revision History on this post.

nxf77486_0-1720123244803.png

0 项奖励
回复
417 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

Hello, I have successfully compiled AN-1243 v2.7 using SDK2.6.8 this afternoon. But the same problem still exists, sleep can be normal when the sleep mode is set to PWR_ChangeDeepSleepMode(PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCOFF_RAMOFF)

If the sleep mode is PWR_ChangeDeepSleepMode(PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMOFF), the system will restart.

qianchihuang_0-1720169570724.png

qianchihuang_1-1720169827879.png

The code I changed is as follows, and I changed it in the APP_cbTimerPoll function of app_end_device_node.c.

qianchihuang_3-1720169914681.png

0 项奖励
回复
432 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

Glad to receive your answer, I've tried to use SDK_2_6_8_JN5189DK6 before, but there is a problem with the compilation.

qianchihuang_0-1720150380941.png

make: *** No rule to make target '../../../../../../SDKPackages/SDKPackages/SDK_2_6_8_JN5189DK6/middleware/wireless/zigbee/tools/PDUMConfig/Source/PDUMConfig', needed by '../../../EndDevice/Source/pdum_gen.c'. Stop.

I'm using SDK_2_6_5_JN5189DK6 can compile through. So how do I fix this.

0 项奖励
回复
404 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you in advance for the information can you please compile with this SDK version this is version 2.6.13 please also use the latest version of the AN.

And please let me know the results.

0 项奖励
回复
385 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

Hello, I have used the SDK version 2.6.13 today to compile the latest AN1243 file, but the result is still the same.When sleep mode is  PWR_E_SLEEP_OSCON_RAMOFF the system will restart.

qianchihuang_0-1720251109100.png

qianchihuang_1-1720251179157.png

I guess this shouldn't be an issue with the SDK version, but if you have time, I'd like you to test it out and share your results with me.

0 项奖励
回复
384 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

The picture I just used was wrong, and the picture I tested today is as follows.

qianchihuang_0-1720251568185.pngqianchihuang_1-1720251626015.png

0 项奖励
回复
245 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for the information and details, according to JN-AN-1243. as you are using this application on End Device mode, the End Device functionality by default is that the End Device should be sleepy 'Rx Off when idle'. The End Device will most likely be asleep and should wake up periodically to poll for incoming messages. That is the reason you see this feature on the default configuration of the AN.

When the system is idle or if there is no activity in progress, main_task should suspend CPU operation with PWR_EnterLowPower().

I also recommend to give look to the Connectivity Framework Reference Manual that is locate on the SDK->docs->wireless -> common.

0 项奖励
回复
226 次查看
qianchihuang
Contributor III

Glad to hear from you,
I've learned all of this, and now what I want to do is sleep the End Device for 10 seconds when End Device idle, and then wake up the system through wake timers. How do I write a program?

Now I can't control the sleep time of the End Device.If you know what functions you can use to do this, please let me know.Thank you

0 项奖励
回复
145 次查看
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

We do not have an example with this type of conditions you are mentioning, but you can either determine by a wakeup timer when you will like to take out the system from the IDLE state and suspend the low power functionality.

I highly recommend to give a look to the Connectivity Framework Reference Manual that is locate on the SDK->docs->wireless -> common.

Specially into the chapters 3.4 for timers and 3.16 for low power details.

0 项奖励
回复