How well does NXP's IDE run on a 2-in-1 laptop compared to traditional laptops?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How well does NXP's IDE run on a 2-in-1 laptop compared to traditional laptops?

171件の閲覧回数
Daniellemorriss
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I’m considering upgrading my development setup and am curious about the performance of NXP's IDE on different types of laptops. Specifically, I’m looking into using a 2-in-1 laptop for my NXP development work and would like to know how it stacks up against traditional laptops in this context.

Here are some specifics about my situation:

NXP IDE Version: v 11.8.1

2-in-1 Laptop Model: Yoga 7 2-in-1 (14", Gen 9) AMD

Traditional Laptop Model: oga

Processor & RAM Specifications for Both Laptops:

AMD Ryzen™ 5 8640HS Processor * GB ram 512 SSD

Window 11

I’m particularly interested in:

Performance Comparison: How does the performance of NXP’s IDE on a 2-in-1 laptop compare to a traditional laptop? Are there noticeable differences in speed, responsiveness, or stability?

Usability and Experience: How does using a 2-in-1 laptop affect your development workflow with NXP tools? Are there any usability issues or advantages?

System Requirements: Are there specific hardware or software configurations needed to optimize NXP’s IDE on a 2-in-1 laptop?

Recommendations: If you’ve used NXP’s IDE on both types of laptops, which do you prefer and why? Are there particular 2-in-1 models that perform better for this purpose?

I appreciate any insights or personal experiences you can share. Thanks in advance for your help!

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

141件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Daniellemorriss,

MCUXpresso IDE does not really benefit from the use of a 2-in-1 over a conventional one, as it is not designed with extra features for these kinds of laptops. As long as the IDE runs on a laptop that complies with the specifications shown on the Instalation Guide, the performance should be OK, regardless of whether it's running on a conventional or a 2-in-1 laptop.

BR,
Edwin.

0 件の賞賛
返信