显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Electrical Field PN7150 Antenna Design

1,122 次查看
iwannugraha
Contributor III

Hi All,

I made an nfc antenna for PN7150 with a design like the picture below. Performed testing obtained electromagnetic wave range of 1.34V. While the conditions that must be met is 6V. What do I need to change to meet these requirements?

My antenna design for PN7150My antenna design for PN7150

Thank you,

Iwan

标签 (1)
  • RF

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
5 回复数

1,102 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

In order to better service for you. Would you please describe how to test  "electromagnetic wave range of 1.34V" ?

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

1,092 次查看
iwannugraha
Contributor III

sorry i am wrong, that's the value of the strength of the electromagnetic field not "electromagnetic wave range".
tested using ISO/IEC10373-6, where the value of Hmin must be greater than 6V.
I don't really understand this.

0 项奖励

1,069 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for your update information. For more information you can refer to the document as the link.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11755.pdf.

Have a nice day.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

1,065 次查看
iwannugraha
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for your information. i will follow the document and inform you.

0 项奖励

1,022 次查看
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You are welcome.

Have a nice day.

Note: