cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

56F801, arrays and the dummyfn

Jump to solution
Charlie
Contributor III

I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct place or not, because I am not sure if the problem lies in codewarrior itself, however, I will give it a shot.

I have have defined 2 arrays in which I want to store the results from two different ADC result registers.

If I try to write to both of these arrays, when the program is done downloading, the stack window fills up with @DummyFn3 and then one @DummyFn1.

Now, if I just write to JUST one (I comment out the line for the other), it does not matter which one, the program executes as intended.

I have done some trial and error and it seems that any attempt to write to the two arrays makes the program crap out, so I am fairly certain it has something to do with the arrays.

I am totally confused. Does anyone have any idea what I should do or where I should look?

Thanks,

Charlie

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Charlie
Contributor III
It seems that it was a size issue. Although the memory map didn't say I was exceeding the 1k size (only 949) and the compiler didn't catch it, if I drop the size of the array to half it runs smoothly.

Hope this helps other people.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Charlie
Contributor III
It seems that it was a size issue. Although the memory map didn't say I was exceeding the 1k size (only 949) and the compiler didn't catch it, if I drop the size of the array to half it runs smoothly.

Hope this helps other people.
0 Kudos