Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC-V Tag command string from NFC perspective

Jump to solution
SebestaJaromir
Contributor I

Hello,

I would like to ask you to help me understand string content for nTag5 5332 from NFC perspective. From I2C I did all what I need, now I have data already write in SRAM and need to read out them from  NFC but without success to read or write any address on NFC side. Only what I read by NFC application is tag serial number and ISO type of protocol. What I understood its not possible simply use command read for adress as was before for nTag2 with mifare protocol.

So I found in DS contect but I didnt found more detailed explanation of each of part:

8bits - flags - not really sure what the flags is means?

8bit - SRAM READ - should be D2h?

8bit - Manufactor code - not sure where I could to find it? maybe in serial number?

64bits - UID - should be read out serial number? and its need to add in case of note "optional?"

8bits - Block address - should be from 00h to 3F right? deppaned from which I can start to read?

8bits - n of blocks - should be number of blocks to be read if I understand it correctly?

16bits - CRC16 - not really sure if is part of application automatically add (i hope) our should I calculate it?

So I guess I understand the logic, but missing me some parameters and where I could to find them? I try to check all DS also AN for bi-directional transfer and this forum but unfortunately not find :/.

Thank you very much inadvance.

BR,

Jaromir

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

One may find the example for it.

(byte) 0x12, // FLAGS, CHECK ISO/IEC 15693
(byte) 0xD2, // READ SRAM
(byte) 0x04, // Manuf. code
(byte) 0x00, // Block address
(byte) 0x06 // Number of blocks.

And for the detail information one can find the NFC forum tag type technical specification as the link.

URL:https://nfc-forum.org/our-work/compliance/certification-program/certification-register/.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

One may find the example for it.

(byte) 0x12, // FLAGS, CHECK ISO/IEC 15693
(byte) 0xD2, // READ SRAM
(byte) 0x04, // Manuf. code
(byte) 0x00, // Block address
(byte) 0x06 // Number of blocks.

And for the detail information one can find the NFC forum tag type technical specification as the link.

URL:https://nfc-forum.org/our-work/compliance/certification-program/certification-register/.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos