キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Write to PN7150 in card emulation mode

2,406件の閲覧回数
fpgamcu
Contributor I

Hi. I am using PN7150 in card emulation mode and was successful to transmit data from PN7150 to reader. But is it possible and if yes how can I write data from reader to PN7150?

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
9 返答(返信)

1,742件の閲覧回数
msariisik
Contributor I

I created a support ticket about this. Can you help me about it? My case number is 00377772.
Best regards,

Meric

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,128件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am sorry, but are you using the NXP_NCI demo (https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SW4325&appType=license&Parent_nodeId=1464843492338729907... ) or a custom  application with PN7150? Please kindly clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,128件の閲覧回数
fpgamcu
Contributor I

Yes, using this example. But I don't see in here any evidence that card emulation have write into PN7150 mode. Is there only read from PN7150 possible in cart emulation mode?

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,128件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, that demo just support read operation, but it is easy to add write support based on that demo, and if you need more details on that, please create a private ticket via the following link, and message me the ticket number.

http://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/CommunityContextPage 

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,128件の閲覧回数
her1
Contributor I

Hi Kan

You say easy, but I don't find it easy at all. I'm completely new to this NXP forum, but I have searched for quite some time now to find an explanation of how to modify SWA4325 so that I can write data to PN7150 in card emulation mode. I find it pretty impossible. Can you point me in a direction of how to do it, where to go to find some good documentation. 

I see no reason to create a private ticket, as I think someone else than me might use the information later on.

Thanks in advance. 

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,039件の閲覧回数
Mecyr
Contributor I

I Her1,

Did you find how to do it?

I have the same issus. I want to put PN7150 in card Emu. not just in listen mode. writable too.

I just create a ticket for that.

thanks 

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,128件の閲覧回数
fpgamcu
Contributor I

What is community.force.com? Is it another NXP support site? It asks me for my NXP password

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,128件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes, it is the right link, please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

2,128件の閲覧回数
n_bavarone
Contributor I

We have required a dll or explanation in this, no support useful is arrived. Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信