The PROJECT by importing the .xml file into s32ds PA cannot be compiled, there is no C/C++ bulid.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The PROJECT by importing the .xml file into s32ds PA cannot be compiled, there is no C/C++ bulid.

gaoyuelei
Contributor I

dear 

I am using MBD toolkit, using mpc5748g MCU to do a simple routine of Io. After automatically generating engineering code and. XML file based on Simulink model, after importing. XML file into s32ds PA, the interface is as follows, build is not available, and there is no C / C + + build tab in configuration.Can you help me find the reasion?

question.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @gaoyuelei ,

For some reason, the S32DS for PA doesn't seem to like the .S file extensions for S files. So, please change the extension from the .S to .s file.

mariuslucianand_0-1619424856111.png

Also, make sure you make the same changes inside the ProjectInfo.xml as well.

mariuslucianand_1-1619424929038.png

After that, please import the project in the S32DS for PA and you should be able to build.

Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos

gaoyuelei
Contributor I

Hello, @mariuslucianand 

It has been modified according to your suggestion, but it still can't be compiled, as shown in the following screenshot:

What changes are needed later,THANKS.

1111.JPG

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @gaoyuelei ,

These should be the only changes to do. At least it works on my side.

mariuslucianand_0-1619439525246.png

How do you import the project?

I've tried File -> Import -> S32DS and select ProjectInfo.xml Importer and select that XML file.

mariuslucianand_1-1619439668437.png

Also, make sure to have no spaces in the path of our toolbox location.

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

gaoyuelei
Contributor I

Hello,  @mariuslucianand 

The import method is as follows, but I found that the path folder where MBD toolbox is installed contains spaces. Does this affect?

113.JPG

112.JPG

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @gaoyuelei ,

I think the spaces affect the importer. Please install our toolbox in a path with no spaces, this should solve many issues as well.

Hope this helps,

Marius