取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

S12ZVM toolbox not showing up in library browser after install

1,834 次查看
mcmackin
Contributor II

I have installed the NXP_MBDToolbox_S12ZVMx Version 1.4 but this is not showing up in my library browser. 

This is causing errors when trying to build.

5 回复数

887 次查看
Maysonet
Contributor I

It seems like you've encountered a problem with the NXP_MBDToolbox_S12ZVMx Version 1.4 installation. This toolbox is not appearing in your library browser, which is leading to errors during the build process. To resolve this issue, you may need to check if the toolbox installation was successful and if it's properly configured in your MATLAB or Simulink  environment. You might want to double-check the installation steps, ensure compatibility with your MATLAB version, and possibly contact NXP's support or refer to their documentation for troubleshooting guidance. Once you get the toolbox properly integrated, these errors should be resolved, allowing you to work smoothly.

0 项奖励
回复

1,832 次查看
mcmackin
Contributor II

mcmackin_0-1680101958672.pngmcmackin_1-1680101974377.png

0 项奖励
回复

1,760 次查看
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @mcmackin,

Let's first try addressing the License issue. At first sight, it looks that the license is not installed in the right location. To check this, let's run the command below into MATLAB's command window.

winopen(fullfile(mbd_find_s12z_root, 'lic'))

This shall open the right location where the license shall be installed. If this is not the right location, please install the license here.

mariuslucianand_0-1680728348931.png

The second thing you might check is that sometimes, the ".dat" extension is not recognized. So if the license is installed at the correct location, please try changing the extension from ".dat" to ".lic" or vice-versa.

Hope this helps,
Marius

0 项奖励
回复

1,744 次查看
mcmackin
Contributor II

Marius,

Thank you for your feedback. Using the winopen(fullfile(mbd_find_s12z_root, 'lic')) command i was able to confirm my license was in the correct spot. It had a .lic file type, i changed it to be .dat and now get this error. I also tried restarting matlab, same error.

mcmackin_0-1680783542650.png

0 项奖励
回复

1,685 次查看
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @mcmackin,

I am sorry that did not work! I think it will be a good idea to try regenerating the license.

First, you have to go to the S12ZVM License information and Return the current license.

mariuslucianand_0-1681239775234.png

Now, please go and generate it again, You need to specify the Host ID of your Local Disk. To find the Host ID, please open the Windows command prompt (cmd.exe) and type the "vol" command. Now, this will return a code from 8 digits. I have replaced mine with XXXX-XXXX.

mariuslucianand_1-1681240290144.png

mariuslucianand_2-1681240932379.png

Please let me know if this helped.

Regards,

Marius

0 项奖励
回复