您的意思是: 
已解决

NAND FLASH K70 MQX

跳至解决方案
840 次查看
Microfelix
Contributor IV

Hello,

in the roadmap of the MQX is written that there would be a driver for NAND FLASH.

I'm using a Kinetis K70, and I would be very glad someone answer me and tell me when there will be a driver for NAND FLASH for MFS MQX.

Maurizio

1 解答
494 次查看
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just to update this post.

The FFS is available on the MQX product page download site....just keep clicking the download links (twice...but we are trying to make getting to download page simpler) or click on the below link and find the "Freescale MQX RTOS 4.0.2 FFS package" that has support for K70F120M and K60F120M.

Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions Product Summary Page

Regards,

David

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
495 次查看
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just to update this post.

The FFS is available on the MQX product page download site....just keep clicking the download links (twice...but we are trying to make getting to download page simpler) or click on the below link and find the "Freescale MQX RTOS 4.0.2 FFS package" that has support for K70F120M and K60F120M.

Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions Product Summary Page

Regards,

David

0 项奖励
回复
494 次查看
c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hello Maurizio Felicioni,

there exists a thread with the same question, I answered that it has not been published yet neither I am aware of any specific date.

https://community.freescale.com/thread/304345

I'll try to find out more about date. In the meantime, I lock this thread. Follow the post I sent link to :smileywink:

Regards,

MartinK