cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mpc5748g   FlexCAN1 ISR  demo -S32 design studio

tony_huang
Contributor III

hi,

Is there any demo for mpc5748g receive demo for using S32 Design Studio IDE?

In the MPC5 software example list I can't find mpc5748g FlexCAN1  receive demos.

Thank you very much.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wrote the project about mpc5748g receive demo for using S32 Design Studio IDE,but FlexCAN 1 cannot entry interrupt(LED4 not light),I  used P-CAN view to tansfer a message (ID==0XF4,Baud rate =500K ).

Is there any problems in my project?

Original Attachment has been moved to: RMU_Project.rar

Labels (1)
13 Replies

陈简陈
Contributor III

b55689 I have solved the problem,thank you

0 Kudos

陈简陈
Contributor III

I have a problem
pastedImage_1.png

Every time I debug the 5748 board, the program will automatically enter a dummy interrupt and then enter the CAN1 interrupt. Why is this?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

it is possible that there is another interrupt enabled and there is not appropriate interrupt handler created for this interrupt, so it jumps into dummy function.

Could you please share the project you debug? I would like to test it on my side.

Regards,

Martin

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

there is complex example for MPC5775K in the software example list. This could be also used for MPC5748G with some small changes. But if you want example directly for MPC5748G, please give me some time and I will create you one.

Regards,

Martin

tony_huang
Contributor III

OK , I am waiting for MPC5748G  FlexCAN1  ISR example.

Thank you very much , Martin Kovar.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

here you can find the promised example:

Example MPC5748G-FlexCAN_with_interrupts S32DS

If you have any other questions, please feel free to write back.

Regards,

Martin

tony_huang
Contributor III

Example MPC5748G-FlexCAN_with_interrupts S32DS is similar with MPC5775K CAN ISR,and it does not run propely in my EVB board:can not entry interrupt.

Is there any problem in the code?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I have tested the example and it definitely works correct. Have you correctly connect both CAN transceivers? You have to connect CANH pins on P14 and P15 headers and CANL pins on the same headers.

Regards,

Martin 

tony_huang
Contributor III

Yes,I corrceted but still have problems. At last I wrote a project about FlexCAN ISR,it still doesn't work:can't entry CAN interrupt.Is there any problems in my code?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I quickly checked your code and I do not see any INTC.PSR register configuration. Also I do not see MB0 initialization. Your MB0 has status RX:Inactive and with this status is cannot receive any message.

If you have MPC574XG motherboard, load the code from my project and connect CANH and CANL pins on the motherboard and it must work.

Regards,

Martin

tony_huang
Contributor III

QQ图片20160826201027.jpg

I connected the H-H,L-L.But your project can not download to MCU,the problem is PE-ERROR.

I used  PE not lauterbach debugger.Is this problem?

Or you can build the project including z0,z4_0,z4_1.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

it is not problem. It has to work with PE too. From your screen, it could be the known issue with reset delay. Open debug configuration for your project and set Delay after reset for 250ms in Debugger tab (see figure below).

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helped. If not, please write me back.

Regards,

Martin

tony_huang
Contributor III

I praise you so hard.You are very great!!!

0 Kudos