LPC546xx SPI SSEL deasserts problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC546xx SPI SSEL deasserts problem

sharads
Contributor I

I am using LPC54606 interfacing ADS8668 over SPI. Flexcomm2 (PIO1_23 to PIO1_26) is being used for the same with SSEL0. I am using MCUXpresso IDE and SPI driver provided in SDK.

I observed that even after transmit is over CS/SSEL0 pin remains low. (SSEL0 pin remains low all the time).

Due to this ADC is not able to start the conversion and so on as it requires CS to go from HIGH to LOW.

Please suggest how can CS/SSEL0 deasserts itself when there is not data transfer over SPI.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Sharad Shinde ,

We need to set the End of Transfer (EOT) to 1 in SPI FIFOWR register.This piece of data is treated as the end of a transfer. SSEL will be deasserted at the end of this piece of data.

pastedImage_1.png

You can find the code in SDK  SPI demo: 

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

sharads
Contributor I

Thanks you very much Alice_yang.

Yes, I did the changes as per your suggestion and it worked for me.

Great....

Regards,

Sharad

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

OK, welcome!

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos