1.pngin order to restore PNEV5190B to its original state,

I follow the steps of the: PNEV5190B evaluation board quick start guide 

But it can't success, when I build the project “DownloadLibEx1”

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Being a linking error, linker does not find required libraries. I suggest you double check "MCU Linker" section of the build tools settings and make sure the library search paths are OK.

Also, make sure dependencies between projects are correct and you build the required build configurations for needed projects. In your case, maybe DownloadLibEx1 with active build config "debug", refers the library built by "debug" from SDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F. However, you're building "release" target, thus the library you need is not present. It's just an assumption.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

View solution in original post

6 Replies
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Being a linking error, linker does not find required libraries. I suggest you double check "MCU Linker" section of the build tools settings and make sure the library search paths are OK.

Also, make sure dependencies between projects are correct and you build the required build configurations for needed projects. In your case, maybe DownloadLibEx1 with active build config "debug", refers the library built by "debug" from SDK_2.x_FRDM-K82F. However, you're building "release" target, thus the library you need is not present. It's just an assumption.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

pathbreaker
Contributor II

After I changed the path, it can be successfully built. Sincerely thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
pathbreaker
Contributor II

The above project DownloadLibEx1 from SW6592

pathbreaker_0-1695087442258.png

However, after following the steps, the download LibEx1 compilation was unsuccessful and displayed as the following error:

pathbreaker_1-1695087500099.png

May I ask how this can be resolved? Thank you for your timely help.

0 Kudos
pathbreaker
Contributor II

Sincerely thank you all for your help

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, let me get into your case and when I have more information, I will contact you.

What do you want to try?

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
pathbreaker
Contributor II
Hi,Pavel!
I previously used K82 with an example from NFC READER LIBRARY for software development. In this case, if I want PNEV5190B to be used again with NFC Cockpit, I must reinstall K82 FW later. During the reinstallation process, I referred to section 4.3.2 of this AN12550 manual。
0 Kudos