取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How do I flash code to my LPCXpresso55S69 board

1,959 次查看
Carei
Contributor I

I want to see exactly the commands used by the IDE to flash my compiled code to the board whenever I click debug. How can I see these commands (and parameters)?

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

1,681 次查看
brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The link to Erich Styger's blog and the reference to the IDE User guide from the development team are both correct answers to see what redlinkserv commands the MCUXpresso IDE is doing "under the hood". However, if you want  to just flash your application and run it on your target outside of the IDE then the simplest way is now using LinkServer. See https://nxp.com/linkserver

0 项奖励
回复

1,814 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please see section 15.1 from User Guide, functionality around "Preview Command". Is that what you're looking for?

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 项奖励
回复

1,937 次查看
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Carei,

If you want to use Command Line to run and build your project, please take a look to the MCUXpresso IDE Command Line User Guide; in other case, could you please provide us more information about what are you doing and want?

Best regards, Raul.

1,916 次查看
Carei
Contributor I

Hello, Raul, and thank you for your help.

Currently I am working on porting an open source project (TockOS) for use with the LPCXpresso55S69 boards. I didn't have much difficulty with the documentation, until I managed to compile the software and found that I don't know how to flash the code (ELF format) to my board.

I have used mcuxpresso a little in the past, and I managed to write a blinky led and a hello world app for use with this board in the IDE. However I am not sure what commands the IDE uses in order to flash my code on the board.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide some more specific help on how to find the script the ide uses to flash code on the board. Until then I will start looking on the document you linked.

0 项奖励
回复

1,843 次查看
RaRo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Carei,

Could you please take a look to Standalone and Command Line Programmer with MCUXpresso | MCU on Eclipse? It might be useful. Hope this helps you.

Best regards, Raul.

0 项奖励
回复