显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Programing Problem for K22DN512VLH5 using PE Micro , MCUXpresso

跳至解决方案
764 次查看
analogicstechin
Contributor III

we have tested various peripherals using the Freedom Development Board FRDM-K22F .

Now we are using NXP K22DN512VLH5 micro controller for our project and we wanted to load the sample program  into K22 which is existed in our custom board . 

We are unable to program  by using PE micro Rev B and Rev D  .

I have followed the instructions provided in PE Micro's blog  : PEMicro Blog  but still unable to program it .

In the Debugger config , under Select device we are unable to find "K22DN512VLH5" the close match we could find is "K22DN512M5" .

Selected "GDB PEMicro Interface Hardware Debugging (DSF) Launcher" as preferred launcher.

All the power supply lines in our custom board are properly working , 3.3V is provided to the controller and the JTAG lines from controller are also properly connected to the PE Micro .

Please check the steps and Error message we are getting :1.JPG

2.JPG

6.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Is there something i am missing in between the config selection because of which i am unable to program it ?

Any helping related to this will be great .

Thanks and Regards .

1 解答
588 次查看
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Analogics Tech India Limited 

Frdm-K22F doesn't have a K22DN512VLH5, it has a K22FN_12, and these two MCUs are different, you cannot load a program of the frdm board in a K22DN_5. I recommend you check the TWR-K21D50 code examples, they are compatible with this device.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
588 次查看
analogicstechin
Contributor III

Thanks Jorge Antonio Alcala Vazquez I did try programming My custom board with K21DN50 SDK and it works Seamlessly ,Thanks for your support ,.

0 项奖励
589 次查看
jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Analogics Tech India Limited 

Frdm-K22F doesn't have a K22DN512VLH5, it has a K22FN_12, and these two MCUs are different, you cannot load a program of the frdm board in a K22DN_5. I recommend you check the TWR-K21D50 code examples, they are compatible with this device.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!