auftrag2021
Contributor III

Hello, 

HW: RT1170EVK

SW: MCUXpresso v11.5.0

SDK: 2.11.0

when I import an example code from the SDK, I found the XBAR driver library

auftrag2021_0-1646870898821.png

but how can I create or import this XBAR library by using the MCUXpresso configurator tools? I couldn't find any related XBAR library in the configurator SDK library.

Any someone help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jan_Kucera
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Regarding the routing of the signals via XBARx peripherals – this can be handled via the Pins tool (see picture below). There are used the functions from the fsl_xbara.h or fsl_xbarb.h SDK driver.

jankucera_0-1647599972960.jpeg

Additional note - There is a limitation for signals DMA0 REQ 82~84 signals on i.MX RT117x that there is enabled DMA functionality and set rising edge in the control register for selected request.

However, we are going to create a new Peripherals tool component for handling these signals features (via fsl_xbara SDK driver) with possibility to set interrupt instead of DMA functionality and falling edge of the signal.

Regarding adding of the XBAR driver files to the project - If you want to add fsl_xbara/b drivers to the project, you can use Manage SDK components button (see picture)

jankucera_1-1647599972964.jpeg

Best Regards

Jan Kucera

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jan_Kucera
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Regarding the routing of the signals via XBARx peripherals – this can be handled via the Pins tool (see picture below). There are used the functions from the fsl_xbara.h or fsl_xbarb.h SDK driver.

jankucera_0-1647599972960.jpeg

Additional note - There is a limitation for signals DMA0 REQ 82~84 signals on i.MX RT117x that there is enabled DMA functionality and set rising edge in the control register for selected request.

However, we are going to create a new Peripherals tool component for handling these signals features (via fsl_xbara SDK driver) with possibility to set interrupt instead of DMA functionality and falling edge of the signal.

Regarding adding of the XBAR driver files to the project - If you want to add fsl_xbara/b drivers to the project, you can use Manage SDK components button (see picture)

jankucera_1-1647599972964.jpeg

Best Regards

Jan Kucera

0 Kudos
auftrag2021
Contributor III

your suggestion is fantastic. I didn't know the internal signal like XBAR and ADC_ETC_coco can also be configured with PIN configurator.

It is so great - THANKS!!!

0 Kudos