显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Generating DDR firmware image for LX2160A

305 次查看
Nikhiln
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm using LX2160A custom board. How to generate the DDR firmware image for our custom board?

I tried modifying some ATF source code timing parameters in LSDK location: flexbuild_lsdk2108_github\components\firmware\atf\plat\nxp\soc-lx2160a\lx2160ardb - platform_def.h and ddr_init.c files. But unable to find the fip_ddr_all.bin files anywhere and commands to generate it.

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

202 次查看
Nikhiln
Contributor III

Hi,

I referred the document from the link. I'm not able to find the configurations suggested in document for below paths:

Plat/nxp/<SOC>/<Board>/platform_def.h

Plat/nxp/<SOC>/include/soc.h

But I found the alternate files where I modified and the configurations which seem to be working. Is this user guide updated or I'm missing something?

Also, I tried the commands suggested in section "How to compile DDR FIP image (only applicable for LX2160ARDB Rev2 and LX2162AQDS)", and I was able to generate fip_ddr_all.bin.

Is fip_ddr_all.bin file common for all ddr configurations or it is dependent on DDR configuration change?

Also I'm not able to find anything related to fixed DDR on board configuration. All I found were for different types of DIMM configurations.

Does changes for DDR configurations in "Plat/nxp/<SOC>/<Board>/ddr_init.c" file will be reflected while generating fip_ddr_all.bin or I have to modify somewhere else while generating fip_ddr_all.bin?

0 项奖励
回复