cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Using SDIF on my Own Board LPC54018

Jump to solution
oscarniño
Contributor III

Hi I'm using LPC54018 MCU in my own board, I have configured respective pins from SDK to the LPCXpresso54018 board to myb own board with the same configuration the only change is: I'm using 208 package insted of 180 package. 

There are some curiose things:

When I try with 32GB microSD card in Create directory step, result is: fail.

Debugging here is the problem

if (fs->fs_type != 0) {    /* If the volume has been mounted */
  stat = disk_status(fs->pdrv);
  if (!(stat & STA_NOINIT)) {  /* and the physical drive is kept initialized */
   if (!FF_FS_READONLY && mode && (stat & STA_PROTECT)) { /* Check write protection if needed */
    return FR_WRITE_PROTECTED;
   }
   return FR_OK;    /* The filesystem object is valid */
  }
 }
 /* The filesystem object is not valid. */
 /* Following code attempts to mount the volume. (analyze BPB and initialize the filesystem object) */
 fs->fs_type = 0;     /* Clear the filesystem object */
 fs->pdrv = LD2PD(vol);    /* Bind the logical drive and a physical drive */
 stat = disk_initialize(fs->pdrv); /* Initialize the physical drive */
 if (stat & STA_NOINIT) {    /* Check if the initialization succeeded */
  return FR_NOT_READY;   /* Failed to initialize due to no medium or hard error */
 }
Make file system step is performed.
any suggestions
beast regards
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Oscar Niño,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I suspect the issue is related to the hardware configuration, so I'd highly recommend you to port the driver example: sdcard demo to your own board at first, after succeeding, next move is to port the fatfs_examples.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Oscar Niño,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I suspect the issue is related to the hardware configuration, so I'd highly recommend you to port the driver example: sdcard demo to your own board at first, after succeeding, next move is to port the fatfs_examples.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

oscarniño
Contributor III

Hi jeremyzhou

Thanks for reply, I did this. I don't know why my project hasn't worked but I'm pretty sure that it was by bad soldering, 'cause first we unsolder filters and connected directly, and it worked then we put again filters and it worked.

Best regards

Oscar Niño

0 Kudos