表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPCXpresso54628 with Keil V5.27 Compiler

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,167件の閲覧回数
vn2000
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm using OM13098 (LPCXpresso54628) development kit with MCUXpresso IDE. I was having issues with this compiler, such as inconsistency, unstability, etc..

I also have a licensed Keil MDK V5.27 compiler. I also have some LPCXpresso54628 examples for Keil. I am able to compile the programs in Keil, and the output has extension .out.

How do I need to configure Keil in order to download the file to the OM13098 board directly? Do I need to output a different file extension?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,799件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Viet,

As the following screenshot, if you set the COM port as COM16, baudrate as 115200, PuTTY tools can display hello world.

BR

XiangJun Rong

pastedImage_5.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
11 返答(返信)
1,799件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Viet,

This is the directory and file:

I attach the the zipped arm directory.

I suggest you use the park installer to install the file.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
vn2000
Contributor I

Hi Xiangjun,

After I copied your files into /Keil_v5/ARM/Flash directory, I can compile and download the hello_world example. But I don't see the "hello world" output at the serial terminal.

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,800件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Viet,

As the following screenshot, if you set the COM port as COM16, baudrate as 115200, PuTTY tools can display hello world.

BR

XiangJun Rong

pastedImage_5.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
vn2000
Contributor I

It's strange that it worked only after I do a 'Start/Stop Debug Session', not when I download the firmware into flash. But that's ok, I think this resolved my issue.

My last question is that if I wanted to port the whole project created from MCUXpresso IDE into Keil MDK, will I create a new project in Keil and import each file individually, since Keil doesn't have an import project function?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Viet,

If you have project based MCUXpresso tools, now you want to import the project to Keil tools, I think it is difficult, as you said, you have to create a new project based on Keil, copy the file from MCUXpresso tools to Keil.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
vn2000
Contributor I

I think that's the only way to port the project into Keil.

Thank you for all the suggestions and assistance.

Viet

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Viet,

If you want to use the Keil to download the code to flash, you have to configure the device with which you download code for example J-Link, CMSIS-DAP Debugger..., on the Keil tools, pls click Flash->Configure Flash Tools, the Option for Traget... menu will appear as following:

You have to select the your device you are using by click Debug, even you have to click "Setting" in the the Option for Target menu to configure the device.pastedImage_1.png

after you select the device correctly, you can download the code by click Debug->Start/Stop Debug session as following:

pastedImage_2.png

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
vn2000
Contributor I

Hello XiangJun Rong,

I found out the problem is that when I first plug in the OM13098, I see an LPC device in Device Manager in Windows. Only when I executed LPCXpresso IDE and go to a debug session, then the OM13098 changed to LPC-linkII UCom Port under 'Ports' in Device Manager. Then I have to get out of Debug mode. That's only when I can configure Keil the way you suggested. By that time I can configure in Keil as LPC-LINK2 CMSIS.

CMSIS-DAP is the only option that recognized OM13098. But when I go to 'Debug', 'Start/Stop Debug Session', then I see this error message:

Keil_CMSIS_error.png

In the Build Ouput of Keil, it says: Error: Flash Download failed  -  "Cortex-M4"

I am using USB Debug Link J8 Connector to the PC. I see  the user manual UM11035 Page 4 mentioning about Link2 Debug probe.

Do I need an external probe or can I use the same USB connector J8 as I used with MCUXpresso IDE?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Viet,

Regarding your question that the PC can not recognize the OM13098, I suppose that you close the JP5(DFU LINK) on the board, pls open the JP5 jumper.

Secondly, I suppose that the Keil can not find out the flash algorithms which leads to the error, pls refer to the following figure. If the programing Algorithms is blank, pls click the  Add software button to add the flash algorithms.

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

pastedImage_1.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
vn2000
Contributor I

I tried to create a new project similar to your LPC5460x_IAP but I don't know what need to be changed. If you can send me the source files in your LPC5460x_IAP directory under /Keil_v5/ARM/Flash directory I might be able to compile and set it up correctly.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,799件の閲覧回数
vn2000
Contributor I

Hi Xiangjun,

I added the flash algorithms as you said. But somehow the address shown is a little different from your example (10000000H instead of 00000000H).

Keil_CMSIS_flash_error.png

With the address 10000000H, I see this error:

Load "debug\\hello_world.out"
No Algorithm found for: 00000000H - 00002D13H
Erase skipped!
Error: Flash Download failed - "Cortex-M4"

When I changed the address to 00000000H, I see this error:

Load "debug\\hello_world.out"
Insufficient RAM for Flash Algorithms !
Erase Failed!
Error: Flash Download failed - "Cortex-M4"

I also noticed the Device Type in my environment says it Ext Flash SPI. In your dialog I see 'On-chip Flash'. The only logical choice for adding algorithm is LPC5460x.

Also, when I looked at the Keil_v5/ARM/Flash directory, here is what I see:

pastedImage_1.png

Here I only have one choice for LPC5460x_MT25QL128. So there is no LPC5460x_IAP as you have.

What do you think I should correct?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信