您的意思是: 
已解决

Impact on USB applications due to SDK version upgrade

跳至解决方案
815 次查看
yamakatb
Contributor III

Hello,

I am creating a USB Audio Device program on LPC55S14 while referring to dev_audio_speaker_bm (SDK Version: 2.9.0).

The other day, SDK Version: 2.10.0 (2021-07-15) was released, and the USB stack has also been upgraded.
The Middleware Change Log says Fix the USB device stack vulnerability issues.
Is this also related to USB Audio Devices?

When I checked the latest dev_audio_speaker_bm with the update of the SDK, there is a big difference from the sample currently used.
I think it's best to add the latest version if possible, but we don't have the time.
Please teach if there are any parts of the sample and stack that need to be changed.

In addition, if there are no serious bug changes, we would like to use the old version.

Best regards,

Hardware Details
Board: CustomBoard
Device: LPC55S14
SDK Details
SDK Version: 2.9.0
Toolchain: IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
798 次查看
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Our recommendation is to always use the latest SDK, specially when it comes to security related features. I contacted internal and they mentioned that the migration effort should be minimal, since the USB stack is provided as source code and you can verify that the APIs used between the different SDKs remain the same. However, if time constraints are of higher priority, perhaps upgrading the SDK could be temporarily overlooked.

Best regards,

Edwin.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
799 次查看
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Our recommendation is to always use the latest SDK, specially when it comes to security related features. I contacted internal and they mentioned that the migration effort should be minimal, since the USB stack is provided as source code and you can verify that the APIs used between the different SDKs remain the same. However, if time constraints are of higher priority, perhaps upgrading the SDK could be temporarily overlooked.

Best regards,

Edwin.

0 项奖励
回复