cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access the ISP-AP of LPC5411x?

jinliwang
Contributor I

Hi,

I have got a lot of information about ISP-AP from the LPC5411x user manual. Then I want to try to access the ISP-AP,  say read/write the registers of the ISP-AP. But I have no idea how to write a command into ISP-AP by a debugger. Is there any utility to facilitate the practice? Or what's the best practice?

Thanks a lot.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Updated on 05/24/18:

I have read the ID register of ISP-AP by both redlink sever command and run-time memory access. Both results show the value of this register is  0x0 instead of 0x002A0000 which shown in the LPC5411x user manual. So the further doubt is that whether the ISP-AP exists on the LPC54114. 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jinli wang ,

There's the reply from the AE team:

ISP-IAP is primarily for debugger vendor only. There are some minor issues in the UM statement that: in CRP3, ISP-AP is not working either. But, if in CRP1 and CRP2, even SWD access is blocked, you can still use ISP-AP to erase the whole flash.

From the debugger side, it needs to power up the ISP-AP through the script file. If ISP-AP is not powered up by the debugger, you would read all zeros at 0x4009C000~0x4009C100.

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jinli wang ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

I'll contact AE team for checking and inform you if we work it out.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos