Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using CAU in K60 Chip [CW]

Jump to solution
alexpaul
Contributor I

Hello
I have problem with my project, The point is to send simple text to hardware hashing, and send back the result hash, i made the code
Here is the code: http://wklej.to/lh0DD
And password for open this link : d32f32

The problem is whatever i sent no matter which letter or number im always getting as result decoded 536806312, and before something like this
z P?rşőQ[©¸¤JĐä?`ŻčîĄqEs

Even when i changed code to

for(;;)
  {
  Error = AS1_ReceiveBlock(MySerialPtr, InpData, 1U);
  while (!DataReceivedFlg);
  mmcau_sha256_initialize_output(out);
  sprintf(hashed, "%d ", out);
  Error = AS1_SendBlock(MySerialPtr, hashed, sizeof(hashed)); /*
  DataReceivedFlg = FALSE;
  }

Or without sprintf, always was the same result, i really dont know where the problem is, i tried to rewiev few's pdf, change the variables type with no positive result. say nothing of week waiting for library , it should be included in CW btw. Im looking forward for helpful reply.

Regards Alex

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

The device on your board is a silicon rev 2.x, so it is right to create a new project for it, and your issue is due to you didn't enable the methods that can be selected when the "Expert" is clicked. Please kindly refer to the following for details;

4.PNG.png

Hope that helps,

B.R

Kan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

Are you using TWR-K60D100M for test? If so, the on-board K60 is Rev 2.x, and my project doesn't fit for it, and you have to create a new project with the correct K60 device .

For your issue during compiling , I think it is due to some methods are not enabled by default, you may click the "Method" tab of the AS1 component view to genereate code for them.

Hope that helps,

B.R

Kan

0 Kudos
alexpaul
Contributor I

Hi Kan,
im using my own board with k60 as on photo, Btw all code was generated for AS1, i dont know why im getting this error i uploaded this project with correct k60 for my board.
IMG_0300.JPG.jpg

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

The device on your board is a silicon rev 2.x, so it is right to create a new project for it, and your issue is due to you didn't enable the methods that can be selected when the "Expert" is clicked. Please kindly refer to the following for details;

4.PNG.png

Hope that helps,

B.R

Kan

0 Kudos
alexpaul
Contributor I

Hi Kan,
Thanks now it works :smileyhappy:
im really gratefull for your help and time.
Best Regards!

Alex

PS. 1.Why when i dissconnect jtag and restart, k60 stops working fine. tried to program ram and flash both?
2.Why when i changed mode to PEE/PLL on oscilator 50mhz, on URAT k60 does not respond?

0 Kudos
alexpaul
Contributor I

ANYONE? MAYBE?

0 Kudos