您的意思是: 
已解决

Sources/library for AN4255: FFT-Based Algorithm for Metering Applications

跳至解决方案
2,230 次查看
rbo
Contributor I

Hi,

I had a look at AN4255: FFT-Based Algorithm for Metering Applications available here and would be interested in evaluating this metering library but unfortunately I could not find it anywhere.

There is no associated AN4255SW zip file as for many other application notes and the only resource I could find was the Filter-based variant of the library for another application note (AN4265) --> AN4265SW: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=AN4265SW

I tried to change the code in the URL to point to AN4255SW but this resource does not exist.

Could someone point me to an archive containing the required sources/library/headers for the meterlibfft.a referenced in Chapter 5 Metering library of the application note ?

Thanks for any hint,

Romain

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,339 次查看
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Romain,

The FFT-Based Algorithm metering library require customer to sign NDA agreement.

So, please contact with your local Freescale sales or Freescale distributor, who can help to get that meterlibfft.a file.

Freescale distributor network is here.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数
1,340 次查看
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Romain,

The FFT-Based Algorithm metering library require customer to sign NDA agreement.

So, please contact with your local Freescale sales or Freescale distributor, who can help to get that meterlibfft.a file.

Freescale distributor network is here.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复
1,338 次查看
rbo
Contributor I

Hi Ma Hui,

Thanks for the quick reply and helpful information. We'll contact our official representative to go ahead with it and sign the appropriate NDA.

It would be helpful to put this information directly in the Application Note AN4255. Since the Application Note is public I would have expected to find the code also publicly available.

Necvertheless thanks for the help and best regards.

Romain

0 项奖励
回复
1,339 次查看
Ludek
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Romain,

the AN4255SW.zip file has just been put on web now - see the associated file of AN4255. This library is compiled for IAR, CW, Keil, inlcuding also header files. There are not source files for the FFT metering library.

0 项奖励
回复