次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

My K20 chip does not work out

ソリューションへジャンプ
597件の閲覧回数
songtao8940
Contributor I

hi,I use the K20, when I weld the board found that the chip is locked, according to the Internet after unlocking unlock K60, pin level can vary, but can not communicate, both bus 485 and can not work, I I would like to ask why this is

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
483件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Jingjing

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
483件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

What the solider temperature you are using? From the K20 datasheet, you can get that the solider temperature should below 260°C.

Now, do you have the Segger Jlink? You can use the JLINK commander to check, whether you can find the ARM cortex M4 core? If the core can't be found, the chip may be damaged by your solider.

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

483件の閲覧回数
songtao8940
Contributor I

hi,

very thanks,that's exactly what I want to know

0 件の賞賛
484件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Jingjing

0 件の賞賛