I just now bought Kinetis K82F Can I get sample codes fot it

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just now bought Kinetis K82F Can I get sample codes fot it

bharathram
Contributor I

I need samples for using Kinetis K82F... Like simple Blink program and how to use Accelerometer,etc

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

bharathram
Contributor I

Yes.... I searched there.... But can find examples for touchpad and cant find rx nd tx pin on the board

I need to make a multiplayer game that measures number of touches in touchpad per minute

Does k82f is 5 volt tolerant? Can i use it to drive 5v ?

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bharath,

The K82F is not 5 volt tolerant, it can't drive 5v directly.

If the MCU is 5 volt tolerant, you can find the keywords "5 V tolerant" in Data Sheet and "5 V tolerance" in Reference Manual.

The examples for touchpad is in below folder (...\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K82F\boards\frdmk82f\driver_examples\tsi).

The K82F have Touch Sensing Input (TSI), I am not sure whether the function of this module meet your needs. For more detail about this module, suggest you read the Chapter 63 Touch Sensing Input (TSI) in K82P121M150SF5RM.

The FRDM-K82F board use PTB18(TSI0_CH11) and PTB19(TSI0_CH12) , you can find it in the schematic of FRDM-K82F.

TSI TOUCH PAD.jpg

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bharath,

Please click the Kinetis SDK Builder (REV 2 & 1.3) and select FRDM-K82F Board or MK82FN256xxx15 Processor.

Select K82F.jpg

After click Bulid SDK Package you can download it in Software Vault.

download KSDK.jpg

The samples can be found in ...\SDK_2.0_FRDM-K82F\boards\frdmk82f\driver_examples folder.

read_accel_value_transfer.jpg

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos