cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX-Lite and OperationModes

astdom01
Contributor III

Dear all

I try to use MQX-Lite together with Operation-Mode STOP (LLS) and I have two questions about it:

1) I read in the paper http://2014ftf.ccidnet.com/pdf/0462.pdf on page 62 that I have to disable the SysTick timer before I switch to sleepmode and reenable it after wakup for long sleep perdiods. I use SYST_CVR as System-Timer and different sources of LLWU to wakeup. Is that required in general and for my configuration (LLS Mode)?

2) I read in the post InterruptVector component and MQX Lite that I have to call Cpu_SetOperationMode(DOM_RUN, NULL, NULL); after wakeup as soon as possible. I did not see this in my PEx_low_ower_demo example. So same question: Is this required an do I have to call the function in the LLSWakeUp inerrupt?

Thank you for any help!

Best regards, Dominic

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dominic,

(1) Because when enter in LLS mode, the core clock will be off, so your systick will stop work.

If you want your systick work again after your wakeup from the LLS mode, you'd better reenabale your systick again.

(2) if you want to enter the LLS lowpower mode, after you wakeup, you don't need to call Cpu_SetOperationMode(DOM_RUN, NULL, NULL); because after you use LLWU wakeup source, the MCU will

automatically went to RUN, you don't need to call the function in the LLSWakeUp interrupt.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos