显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

MCUXpresso project for MK22FN512xxx12 without debug console

跳至解决方案
502 次查看
davepfaltzgraff
Senior Contributor I

I have a project that was originally done in KDS, but now I want to migrate it to the MCUXpresso environment. For now, I am ignoring what I did in the past and just learning the MCUXpresso way.

My problem is that I don't want the debug console that seems to be required by the SDK Managment tool.

How can I formulate a basic system without it?

Thanks for any pointers.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
470 次查看
davepfaltzgraff
Senior Contributor I

It appears that XiangJun Rong misunderstood my situation. My concern was the console software routines that seemed to be always included in a project.

What I have found is that when you start a new project, after selecting the processor, in the next window at the upper right is the option to select either the "Semihost" or "UART" for the SDK Debug Console. When I started a new project and selected "Semihost", I got what I needed.

In going through the "SDK Management" selections, I couldn't find where this could be changed. So, it is important to make this selection at the very beginning.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
471 次查看
davepfaltzgraff
Senior Contributor I

It appears that XiangJun Rong misunderstood my situation. My concern was the console software routines that seemed to be always included in a project.

What I have found is that when you start a new project, after selecting the processor, in the next window at the upper right is the option to select either the "Semihost" or "UART" for the SDK Debug Console. When I started a new project and selected "Semihost", I got what I needed.

In going through the "SDK Management" selections, I couldn't find where this could be changed. So, it is important to make this selection at the very beginning.

0 项奖励
回复
489 次查看
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Ir appears that the Console menu is part of MCUXPresso IDE tools, you can click "close" to close the Console window.

Pls have a try.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

xiangjun_rong_0-1708406574275.png

0 项奖励
回复